We start our day at 07:00 till 16:00, our good coffee will help you start your day.
We finish almost all our work in time, should it take an hour longer then this won’t be a problem for you.
There is a relaxed and informal air on the job, there will always be time for a chat with colleges. Of course the work has to be finished by the end of the day, but this will not be a problem for our well driven team. As logistic worker you have the task of unloading and sorting E-Waste. You will load and unload trucks and containers by using an EPT or forklift. You take responsibility of keeping your station clean during your work.
Good work pays off, of course! With a good salary, a raise can be earned by delivering good work. We gladly discus the final salary during your intake, this will be dependent on your knowledge and experience.
What is not on your pay check are fun colleagues, a drink after work on Friday and fun activities with the whole team.
We work hard but in between work there is more than enough time for a chat and a joke.
As our new logistic worker we trust that you wear our company colours with pride.
- You have a strong mastery of the English language.
- You have good social and communication skills.
- Affinity with electronics is a plus, you will learn everything you need on the job.
- Are you able to drive a forklift, that is great. If not, you will learn it here.
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humour, then you will fit right in!
- An active attitude!
- You are physically strong and responsible.
- A minimal MBO work and thinking level.
We are widely known for collecting used electronic devices. The past few months we have grown exponentially via our capability of delivering the right service,
because of our commitment in our services. Working with us means working in a fast growing company with an ambitious team. In a professional way we work on delivering an optimal service for our customers.